Swift

N.215



“I still want more," I whisper. "I know," he says. "I'll try." I blink up at him, and he reliquishes my hand and pulls at my chin, releasing my trapped lip. "For you, Anastasia, I will try.” 

On Monster: 

Hair: Action - Mesh Hair Shaun Veganic @Action
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~Lucis Skin Tone 5 @Tableau Vivant
Suit: ::ZED:: Maschio Suit  @ZED
Tattoo: SUICIDE GURLS Visery Tattoo (Unisex Faded) @Suicide Gurls
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched Ears OMIMI Size 5 @MANDALA
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE Zenith V1.1  @REDGRAVE
Slink Hands + Feet (Black Nails)


On Gothic: 

Hair: MOON // Hair // Viices GACHA! - Erratic available @ OMG gacha.
Outfit: ::Fulana'S:: Call Me Diva (White & Turquoise) 
Boots: Suicide Gurls - Gilly Boots - Black
Gloves: {Scene} Devour - Cutoff Gloves 
Skin: Go & See  * Vivienne * Skin - Goth





You Might Also Like

0 comments