Swift

N.233


Constance Langdon: Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I was destined for great things. I was going to be somebody. Person of significance. Star of the silver screen, I once thought. But... my dreams became nightmares. Instead of laurels, funeral wreaths. Instead of glory, heh, bitter disappointment. Cruel afflictions. Now I understand. Tragedy was preparing me for something greater. Every loss that came before was a lesson. I was being prepared. Now I know for what. This child... a remarkable boy. Destined for greatness. In need of a remarkable mother. Someone forged in the fires of adversity, who can guide him. With--with firmness. With love.

Hair: *booN GAS760 pink
         *booN KCP393 pink
Skin: ..:: AYA ::.. Ella - Pony Tail - All Makeup FatPack
Cigarete: [NikotiN]    SLIM_ Pink
Bracelets: dl:: Be Happy Bracelets
Outfit(top&pants): :: D-Style - Iona Set Psycadelic :: available @The Hipster Fair.
HeadBand: Suicide Gurls - Efa HeadBand
HeadBand(on hair): Suicide Gurls - Kazia HeadBand
Nose Piercing: Suicide Gurls - Sasa Septum
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Art Of Tradition Tattoo
Necklace: .HW. Kikimora -Necklace

You Might Also Like

0 comments